Skip to main content

New Sigma Eye Liner Collection

Sigma beauty just launched new eye liner collection. It contains a variety of neutral, warm and cool tones. The eye liner pencils were made with a rich, creamy and long-wearing formula. You can buy it individual ($9) or in the set of 3 liners and one brush ($33).

Individual Eye Liners

Eye Liner Kits

NEUTRAL - Contains three eye liner pencils; Enlighten, Balance and Boost and E21-Smudge brush for smudging and blending the eye liner.

WARM - Contains three eye liner pencils; Downplay, Drift and Declare and the E20-Short Shader brush for an even blending of color to achieve a soft and diffused finish.

COOL - Contains three eye liner pencils; Focus, Electrify and Flirt and the E30-Pencil brush to create a soft, yet precise blended effect.

Click here to download collection of face charts.
Dont forget to use code RNL2013  for 10% off your purchase.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interior: Blush pink

Source Source Source Source I love this color because it adds a bit of color to interior while still keeping it quite neutral and fresh especially in combination with white and gray.

Christmas Gift guide 2015

THE BODY SHOP Moringa Set BOBBY BROWN Deluxe Eye & Cheek Palette CIATÉ  Nailpolish Duo ALPHABET BAGS  Makeupbag ASOS 52 Small Changes For The Mind Book NEXT Festive Spice Reed Diffuser NEW LOOK Mini Copper Fairy Lights OHH DEER Notebooks

Weekend Wear

Source: Pinterest SWEATER I JEANS I BAG I SHOES I WATCH Source:  Pinterest SWEATER I PANTS I SHOES I BAG Source:  Pinterest