Skip to main content

PREVIEW: Sigma Individual Shadows and Brow Products


Sigma has been working to provide certain products individually. In particular, eye shadows and brow essentials will be the first items available. Today I am giving you a sneak peek at all of the individual shadows and brow products that are set to launch on January 21, 2013.

Individual Eye Shadows

30 individual eye shadow shades from the Bare, Dare, Flare and Paris Palettes.
Price: $11,00 each

IndividualBrow Products

From the Beauty Expert – Brow Design Kit: The Brow Pencil (medium/dark), Highlighting Pencil (matte/shimmer), and Brow Gel (clear/tinted).  
Price: Brow Pencil - $12, Highlighting Pencil - $12, Brow Gel - $12, Brow Powder Duo- $14

Items will be available for purchase via the Sigma website on January 21.

Comments

  1. The blogs are really the voice of the heart of the writers. The blogs are really knowledgeable and thought provoking. This shows your internal calmness and knowledge in the brain. The style is much impressive and I shall come again to catch up the latest posts .
    cheap clothes uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interior: Blush pink

Source Source Source Source I love this color because it adds a bit of color to interior while still keeping it quite neutral and fresh especially in combination with white and gray.

Christmas Gift guide 2015

THE BODY SHOP Moringa Set BOBBY BROWN Deluxe Eye & Cheek Palette CIATÉ  Nailpolish Duo ALPHABET BAGS  Makeupbag ASOS 52 Small Changes For The Mind Book NEXT Festive Spice Reed Diffuser NEW LOOK Mini Copper Fairy Lights OHH DEER Notebooks

Weekend Wear

Source: Pinterest SWEATER I JEANS I BAG I SHOES I WATCH Source:  Pinterest SWEATER I PANTS I SHOES I BAG Source:  Pinterest